• He is now a full-fledged author. (Does anyone know a half-fledged author?)
• After 33 years of teaching English, coaching athletics and forensics, participating in triathlons, and serving as a union president, he speaks publicly on his expertise, Those Death Defying Baby Boomers!, No Teachers Left Behind and other motivational topics.
• The formation of Clown Town Communications Company.
• He thinks it’s really cool to have his own website
Oh what’s this third person crap! I wrote the text above. Anyway, I’ve written a book entitled Clown Town, a true story/social Chicago history of a baby boomer’s struggle with death phobia filtered through a child’s perspective.
The book is now available.
See About the Books
• Visit the other sections of this website and keep in touch.